Thursday, December 30, 2010

All About Rechargeable Batteries

Rechargeable batteries are a pretty complicated subject.  Not that I have any particular need for rechargeable batteries, but I found a very in depth resource for rechargeable battery info.  So far I've learned that storing NiMH and Li-ion at 100% or completely discharging them isn't good for them.  It's also possible that using the slowest possible charging speed isn't best, and that leaving them in the charger for months on end on trickle isn't good either.  I have 20+ tabs open so I should know the answer in a few short hours.

This forum is the internet's resident authority on batteries.  This post is a long list of links that deal with various specific subjects.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=217683

No comments:

Post a Comment