Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Tiger Oil Memos

http://www.lettersofnote.com/2010/08/tiger-oil-memos.html

Memos from a cranky old boss to his employees:
There is one thing that differentiates me from my employees. I am a known son-of-a-bitch, and I care to remain that way. I have the privilege of swearing publicly, in front of anyone, or doing anything I want to because I pay the bills. When you work for me, you don't have that privilege.

Anyone who lets their hair grow below their ears to where I can't see their ears means they don't wash. If they don't wash, they stink, and if they stink, I don't want the son-of-a-bitch around me.

Do not speak to me when you see me. If I want to to speak to you, I will do so. I want to save my throat. I don't want to ruin it by saying hello to all of you sons-of-bitches., 

there will be no more birthday celebrations, birthday cakes, levity, or celebrations of any kind within the office. This is a business office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment